How to make good quotes?
4 months ago plusbakhditf 0
Writing is good and makes the heart lighter. In the today’s world of phenomenon happening every second there is no time to sit and rejoice. Though it depends on person to person whether they want to take out time out of there 24 hours of the day. And yes, people have been ranting out the phrase 24 hours is too less to work and take out time for yourself. So, this phrase is nothing but an excuse.
People and their creative nature of work has changed over the years. Nevertheless, people still have a vast sense of creativity and do take out time for their creative and innovative hobbies. Such as writing poems, stories, plays, novels, quote. So, going on to quotes, citáty o lásce(Czech for quotes about love) is a very innovative part of writing quotes.
So how do we get into writing citáty o lásce:
- Figuring out your themes – Brainstorming and reading all the other quotes on the market and getting used to of what the audience like. The way you want to cater to your suggestive audience.
- Write you key message – The key message what you want to deliver should not be vague. It should be clear to the audience and not a hidden mystery.
- Make your quotes expressive – The quotes are all about expression and love is sweet and beautiful when its expressed right.
- Use of imagery – The imagination should be vast and creative. The more the imagination the more it seems emotional and easy to connect. The positivity is must when it comes to connect to people at a mental level.
- Use of metaphors – Using metaphors helps as it gets you the real feel which in turn connect the audience with the emotion and relatable convincing.